Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Creed of God's Army

As I listened to the priesthood session tonight.  As most of the talks talked about us being in a war or enlisted in an army or someone being in the military I felt I should write the Soldier's Creed down.  It is some words that everyone in the US Army memorizes and tries to live by.  Then I rewrote the Soldiers Creed as the Creed of God's Army.  Here is a copy of each:


Creed of God's Army

I am a Soldier of the Most High God. 
I am a warrior and a member of the army of God. I serve my brothers and sisters and live the gospel values. 
I will always place the mission first. 
I will never accept defeat. 
I will never quit. 
I will never leave a fallen comrade. 
I am disciplined. Physical mentally and spiritually tough. I read and study the words of ancient and modern prophets. 
I will always maintain my sword of faith, my armor of God and my testimony. 
I stand ready to discuss share and demonstrate the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ in close quarters. 
I am a guardian of freedom and the kingdom of God. 
I am a Soldier of the most High God. 


Soldier's Creed:

I am an American soldier.
I am a warrior and a member of a team I serve the people of the united states and live the army values 
I will always place the mission first. 
I will never accept defeat. 
I will never quit. 
I will never leave a fallen comrade. 
I am disciplined. Physically and mentally tough. Trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. 
I will always maintain my arms my equipment and myself. 
I stand ready to deploy engage and destroy the enemies of the United states in close combat. 
I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life. 
I am an American Soldier


Feel free to share this with anyone you'd like.

1 comment: