Thursday, September 15, 2011

What my Wife did Today that made me Love her More!

Today was a very busy day for me.  I had classes and or tutored straight from about 8am until about 6pm.  Then after that I had a very lengthy assignment that I had to do on the computer.  Candy was very sad that we had to spend so much of our time apart.  To make it better she packed my an amazing lunch which was so much better then having to get Taco Bell or something.  She kindly picked me up at 6 with a smile and after I kissed her she informed me that she was covered in feces because of an accident that she had when she was at work.  We laughed.  Candy made dinner for me as I worked on homework, it is so nice to have such support.  I took a break for dinner.  After dinner Candy continued waiting for me to finish.  Then when I was at last done, we were finally able to sit down and have a nice conversation about our day.  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful wife.
This is a picture of Candy in a garden in England making the flowers jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment